Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nothing like a new pair of sneaks...

Every year since Buggie was born, around the holidays I get her a pair of
silver dress shoes.  You know for all the "events" we get invited too, ha kidding.
So this year I wanted to get her something much more 
practical and useful.  So I found the perfect 
pair of gold sneaks by Morgan and Milo.

I am so excited to get some cute knee highs and tights for her to wear with them.

I purchased these cuties from a local store, Tiny Toes, that carries my hair accessory line, Bsweet Boutique.  You can also shop Tiny Toes online, they just launch their e-commerce site this year.


Kelly O. said...

those are adorable!

Tiffany said...

oh those are cute! Wonder if they make them in Tessa's size??

Julie said...

My little one has the same pair but in dark pink suede! I bought them at Target! I have to check out that store online! Thx!

SoBella Creations said...

We love Morgan and Milo. My 3 year old has a pair of the hot pink glitter Morgan and Milo Sneakers.